iRolls Covid-19 Prevention Policy
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we have implemented a number of protective measures and policies:
Proof of vaccination is required to enter the studio.
We require full vaccination.
We accept documented medical exemptions, but require N95 masks for such clients at all times except during the photoshoot itself.
Booster doses are encouraged but not required.
- Fully vaccinated staff
- Staff wears masks
- Proof of vaccination required to enter the studio
- Social distancing during the session
- 6ft distancing during editing and image selection, now with 2 separate screens
- Appointments prepaid online
- Electronic content delivery
- Thorough disinfection after each session
- Touch-less hand sanitizer dispensers on every desk
- Strict hand washing policies for all
- Open windows whenever possible to provide a steady airflow
- Additional daily UV disinfection at our Times Sq studio
- Free rescheduling for Covid-19 related reasons
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!